LEO Drive200-01 to Drive400-06 Variable Frequency Drive is positioned in environmental-friendly and economical
PV market, the product is applicable to PV pump system, replaces water storage with electric storage and needs
no battery modules. The direct current generated by solar modules is input to the inverter and then converted into
the alternating current to drive various pumps directly. Additionally,
the output frequency is adjustable in real time according to sunlight intensity change
1. Maximizing power generation efficiency of solar modules with the use of advanced MPPT control technology;
2. Adjusting water outflow of pumps quickly on basis of sunlight intensity change;
3. Automatic hibernation and wakeup;
(1) Hibernate at high water level and wake up at low water level;
(2) Hibernate at sunrise and sunset and wake up at strong sunlight.
4. Underload protection and fault protection of water level sensor avoiding pumping off
fter water supply dries up ;
5. TI DSP technology and Infineon PIM design, with functions of overcurrent, overvoltage and overtemperature
protection, built-in C3 filter, achieving reliable, automatic and unattended running.
Max input DC voltage 800VDC
Recommended MPPT voltage range 350~750VDC
Recommended input voltage 513VDC
MPPT efficiency 99.9%
Input channel 1
Rated output voltage 3-phase 380VAC
Output frequency range 0~60Hz
Max efficiency of the machine 97％
Ambient temperature range -10 to 55 C
Cooling method Air cooling
Protection degree IP20
Altitude Below 1000m; above 1000m,
derate 1% for every additional 100m.
On Demand Monitoring Software
LEO Studio is based on the inverter monitoring system with serial ports and Ethernet.
It not only can modify and save the function codes of inverters, but also be used as
oscilloscope to collect and analyze the waveform data.